Columbian 41% Single Origin Milk ChocolateRegular price £4.00
An exemplary single-origin chocolate from Colombia combined with lashings of creamy milk to give you a soft melting mix of smooth flavours & rich aromas. This chocolate is palm oil free and Love Cocoa plant a tree for each bar sold.
Why it's Keep + Kind
Love Cocoa is chocolate with a purpose, they are partnered with the Rainforest Foundation to work with communities to help prevent deforestation. They source chocolate at a higher than fair trade price. All their products are free from palm oil and they do not use plastic packaging, there is a compostable inner.
- 80g bar
- 41% single origin milk chocolate bar
- Free from Palm Oil
- Plastic FreePackaging (compostable inner film)
- Love Cocoa plant a tree for each bar sold
Organic milk chocolate (raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, cocoa mass, vanilla extract, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin 0.1%). Min. Cocoa solids 37%, Min. Milk solids 24%.
Allergens: Please see bold above.
Made in a factory that processes tree nuts (hazelnuts, almonds), poppy seeds and soy. Suitable for vegetarians. Does not contain alcohol. Store in a cool dry place.
DELIVERY OPTIONS AND COSTS:
- Standard delivery: £3.95 for Royal Mail 48 hour delivery from dispatch. Order Monday to Sunday for delivery in 2-4 working days (including Northern Ireland, Highlands and Channel Islands).
- Royal Mail 24: £4:95 for Royal Mail 24 hour delivery from despatch.
If ordered before midday, we endeavour to send on the same day.
Free standard delivery is available on orders over £50 to England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man.
For full returns information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page