A 13" laptop cover featuring Katsuishika Hokusai's classic Great Wave design.
Oceanic Ode. Big blues. Wild Whites. Stormy Seas. Make a splash with Hokusai’s The Great Wave laptop cover and keep your laptop stylishly safe with this sleek solution.. © bpk-RMN Grand Palais-Richard Lambert.
Katsushika Hokusai was a Japanese artist, ukiyo-e painter and printmaker. Born in Tokyo, Hokusai is best known as author of the woodblock print series Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji. Hokusai's work has become synonymous with and celebrates the beauty of Japan and its rich history. Epic paintings. Divine drawings. Wondrous woodblock prints. Born around 1760, Katsushika Hokusai continues to inspire and influence artists around the world..
Why it's Keep + Kind
LOQI tread sustainably in everything they do. LOQI has Partnered with Planetly to GO CO2 Neutral. In 2020 LOQI switched to 100% recycled GreenCircle material, to Greenpeace electricity, to FSC certified packaging and to sustainable shipping partners to reduce emissions. As a next step, LOQI will identify more reduction areas with Planetly.
LOQI is committed to reducing and avoiding emissions wherever possible and want to raise awareness for things that matter. Making the world a more sustainable place by reducing the use of plastic bags is at the core of their work. Together with their partners they actively contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. In Peru, LOQI supports the protection of 182,000 hectares of Andean rainforest. In India, a wind project that feeds renewable energy to the electricity grids. In Rwanda, the installation of new water pumps to provide access to a hygienic water supply. On top of that, LOQI supports Plastic Bank, an initiative working to stop ocean plastic. LOQI’s support will enable the collection of 250 tonnes of plastic from the ocean.
LOQI's Katsushika Hokusai The Great Wave laptop case fits 13" laptops or an A4 sheet of paper. 13" refers to the device screen size, measured diagonally.
- One LOQI x Katsushika Hokusai The Great Wave laptop case.
- I weigh 103 g (3.6 oz).
- I can carry 3 kg (6.6 lbs).
- My size is 25 x 36 cm (10.2" x 14.1")
- I can carry 13" laptops and standard A4 paper sizes.
- I'm made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified. My inner is made of recycled PE.
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made using waterless printing
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly
DELIVERY OPTIONS AND COSTS:
- Standard delivery: £3.95 for Royal Mail 48 hour delivery from dispatch. Order Monday to Sunday for delivery in 2-4 working days (including Northern Ireland, Highlands and Channel Islands).
- Royal Mail 24: £4.95 for Royal Mail 24 hour delivery from dispatch. Due to the volume of sales in the run up to Christmas we cannot guarantee same day dispatch.
Free standard delivery is available on orders over £50 to England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man.
For full returns information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Choose Klarna at checkout to pay in three monthly instalments.Click here for more information