The Jean-Michel Basquiat Crown reusable bag from LOQI. The ultimate street art accessory.
Shocking. Expressive. Controversial. Jean-Michel Basquiat is taking us to the sapid streets of New York full of mighty murals. Feel the rapid rhythm of Big Apple with the Basquiat Crown tote bag, artwork by Jean-Michel Basquiat. © Jean-Michel Basquiat Foundation. Licensed by Artestar New York
The New York artist Jean-Michel Basquiat was a significant figure in the transition of graffiti art from a clandestine street activity to mainstream postmodernist art. Being Andy Warhol’s best friend at the time, he is well-known for his raw gestural style of painting with graffiti-like images and scrawled text.
The LOQI reuseable tote bag features the classic Crown Jean-Michel Basquiat street art design.
Why it's Keep + Kind
Fashionably functional and sustainably produced. LOQI has Partnered with Planetly to GO CO2 Neutral. In 2020 LOQI switched to 100% recycled GreenCircle material, to Greenpeace electricity, to FSC certified packaging and to sustainable shipping partners to reduce emissions.
LOQI is committed to reducing and avoiding emissions wherever possible and want to raise awareness for things that matter. Making the world a more sustainable place by reducing the use of plastic bags is at the core of their work. Together with their partners they actively contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. LOQI supports Plastic Bank, an initiative working to stop ocean plastic. LOQI’s support will enable the collection of 250 tonnes of plastic from the ocean.
LOQI's reusable Jean-Michel Basquiat tote bag featuring the Crown design. The bag is 50x42cm.
- One LOQI x J ean-Michel Basquiat Crown reusable bag
- I weigh 56g (1.98 oz).
- I can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).
- My size is 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- My zip pocket is 11.5 x 11.5cm (4.5" x 4.5")
- My handle is 27cm (10.6")
- I'm made from polyester taffeta.
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- I'm recyclable.
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly
DELIVERY OPTIONS AND COSTS:
- Standard delivery: £3.95 for Royal Mail 48 hour delivery from dispatch. Order Monday to Sunday for delivery in 2-4 working days (including Northern Ireland, Highlands and Channel Islands).
- Royal Mail 24: £4.95 for Royal Mail 24 hour delivery from dispatch. Due to the volume of sales in the run up to Christmas we cannot guarantee same day dispatch.
Free standard delivery is available on orders over £50 to England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man.
For full returns information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Choose Klarna at checkout to pay in three monthly instalments.Click here for more information