Pop your Baggu Cherry this newly released Sherbet Cherry Baby Baggu reusable bag made from 100% recycled ripstop nylon.
A smaller version of Baggu's best selling Cherry Sherbet design reusable shopping bag. Perfect for your lunch, a six pack, extra shoes, or a trip to the local shops or market. Still a practical and super stylish reusable bag, the Cherry Sherbet Baby Baggu folds in to a flat 10cm x 10cm (approx) pouch and is super strong holding up to 22kg.
Why it's Keep + Kind
Baggu create products which have long and useful lives. They design to minimise waste, using one continuous piece of recycled nylon material, with the neck of the bag used to construct the carrying pouch.
Baggu create all their own prints including this Cherry Sherbet for their products and constantly update these, setting trends for others to follow.
Starting with Baggu's Spring 2022 collection, all of their ripstop nylon styles including the Cherry Sherbet Baby Baggu are now made with 100% recycled nylon filament yarn (up from 40% recycled before). This 100% recycled nylon yarn is produced from pre-consumer waste, which saves scrap material from being landfilled, conserves petroleum resources, and reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- One Pink Cherry Sherbet design reusable Baby Baggu
- Folds into a flat 4" x 4" pouch
- Carries 50 lbs (or 22 kg)
- Measures (inches) 18×10×4"
- Recycled ripstop nylon
- Machine washable
DELIVERY OPTIONS AND COSTS:
- Standard delivery: £3.95 for Royal Mail 48 hour delivery from dispatch. Order Monday to Sunday for delivery in 2-4 working days (including Northern Ireland, Highlands and Channel Islands).
- Royal Mail 24: £4.95 for Royal Mail 24 hour delivery from dispatch. Due to the volume of sales in the run up to Christmas we cannot guarantee same day dispatch.
Free standard delivery is available on orders over £50 to England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man.
For full returns information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Choose Klarna at checkout to pay in three monthly instalments.Click here for more information