An exemplary single-origin chocolate from Colombia combined with lashings of creamy milk to give you a soft melting mix of smooth flavours & rich aromas. This chocolate is palm oil free and Love Cocoa plant a tree for each bar sold.
Why it's Keep + Kind
Love Cocoa is chocolate with a purpose, they are partnered with the Rainforest Foundation to work with communities to help prevent deforestation. They source chocolate at a higher than fair trade price. All their products are free from palm oil and they do not use plastic packaging, there is a compostable inner.
- 80g bar
- 41% single origin milk chocolate bar
- Free from Palm Oil
- Plastic FreePackaging (compostable inner film)
- Love Cocoa plant a tree for each bar sold
Organic milk chocolate (raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, cocoa mass, vanilla extract, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin 0.1%). Min. Cocoa solids 37%, Min. Milk solids 24%.
Allergens: Please see bold above.
Made in a factory that processes tree nuts (hazelnuts, almonds), poppy seeds and soy. Suitable for vegetarians. Does not contain alcohol. Store in a cool dry place.
DELIVERY OPTIONS AND COSTS:
- Standard delivery: £3.95 for Royal Mail 48 hour delivery from dispatch. Order Monday to Sunday for delivery in 2-4 working days (including Northern Ireland, Highlands and Channel Islands).
- Royal Mail 24: £4.95 for Royal Mail 24 hour delivery from dispatch. Due to the volume of sales in the run up to Christmas we cannot guarantee same day dispatch.
Free standard delivery is available on orders over £50 to England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man.
For full returns information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Choose Klarna at checkout to pay in three monthly instalments.Click here for more information