The beautiful cups are a collaboration between Ecoffee Cup and Surfers Against Sewage.
Surfers Against Sewage is a marine conservation charity working with communities to protect oceans, waves, beaches and marine life. The are are a grassroots movement that has grown into one of the UK’s most active and successful environmental charities. Ten percent of sales of this limited edition Ecoffee Cup goes to supporting Surfers Against Sewage.
The cup is made from a mix of natural fibres (cornstalk and bamboo), non-GMO corn starch and a plant-based resin derived from aloe and soybean extract. The natural corn stalk and bamboo fibre is upcycled from materials previously burned by farmers. These materials are plentiful and do not require any form of forest or food-compromise farming.
Ecoffee Cup is made with more than 97.5% natural materials and, unlike most other bamboo fibre products which consist of up to 60% melamine, they have been independently tested and verified by UK test house, Intertek to contain
Why its Keep + Kind
Each year over 300 billion single-use coffee cups are manufactured globally. Due to their plastic content, less than 2% will ever be recycled. As takeaway drink consumption grows, so does the problem of waste. Each time you choose to re-use, even just once a week, you will be helping in the fight against single-use waste.
Imagine the massive difference we could make if everyone did the same. Light, bright and beautiful to drink from, with no plastic or metal after taste, with Ecoffee cup, it’s easy to Choose to Re-use every single day. If 2 million people chose to re-use just once a week, we would stop 104,000,000 single-use cups going to landfill each year.
- Light, bright and beautiful to drink from
- Independently tested in EU
- Fully dishwasher-safe • Series 2.0 Ecoffee Cup is fully microwave-safe
- Suitable for daily usage to +100°C
- Free from animal or animal-derived products
- M – Regular Volume: 400ml/14oz
- Height 130 mm
- Weight 157 grams
DELIVERY OPTIONS AND COSTS:
- Standard delivery: £3.95 for Royal Mail 48 hour delivery from dispatch. Order Monday to Sunday for delivery in 2-4 working days (including Northern Ireland, Highlands and Channel Islands).
- Royal Mail 24: £4.95 for Royal Mail 24 hour delivery from dispatch. Due to the volume of sales in the run up to Christmas we cannot guarantee same day dispatch.
Free standard delivery is available on orders over £50 to England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man.
For full returns information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Choose Klarna at checkout to pay in three monthly instalments.Click here for more information