The amazing Nathalie Bond balms melts into the skin, moisturising and brightening dry and dull patches. This multi-tasking product is all-natural and contains no preservatives, parabens, SLS or chemicals.
It's a nourishing moisturiser, cleanser and soothes minor skin irritations and can be used by the whole family. It can hydrate and soften dry skin - think elbows and the soles of your feet. The unscented Gentle Balm is also great during pregnancy as a bump balm and nipple balm for breastfeeding mums. It helps sooth itchy skin conditions, you can even use it as a lip balm!
The GENTLE skin balm contains calendula, jojoba oils and apricot kernel oils with beeswax and vitamin E.
With clean fingertips, massage a very small amount of balm gently into the skin. The balm can be applied as often as required and is suitable for use anywhere on the body. Once opened please use within six months. Please keep out of the reach of children. Because this product contains essential oils we recommend testing it on a small area of skin first. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding please seek advice before use.
Why it's Keep + Kind
Nathalie Bond's philosophy is less is more stating, on average, women apply 168 chemicals to their skin every day and are not aware of the impact that these ingredients have on long-term health and the environment.
Made with the finest organic and natural ingredients and packaged in plastic-free recyclable packaging.
- Made with organic ingredients
- 100% Natural
- 85% Organic of total
- 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging
- Organic Calendula Oil is renowned for its calming and soothing properties on the skin. It contains Vitamin A Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 Vitamin E and Salicylic Acid.
- Organic Jojoba Oil is a liquid wax and is one of the most important oils in skincare. Unlike many other oils, jojoba is chemically very similar to human sebum. It has a natural SPF of 5 and penetrates the skin rapidly leaving a soft non-sticky feel.
- Beeswax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that tend to affect us most in the dry, winter months. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin.
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil is light in texture and easily absorbed into the skin and is one of the best oils for sensitive skins, as it may help calm irritation and inflammation. Apricot kernel oil is also rich in vitamins including A, E and B.
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cera flava (beeswax), calendula officinalis (calendula) flower*, tocopherol (vitamin e).
* organic ingredients.
DELIVERY OPTIONS AND COSTS:
- Standard delivery: £3.95 for Royal Mail 48 hour delivery from dispatch. Order Monday to Sunday for delivery in 2-4 working days (including Northern Ireland, Highlands and Channel Islands).
- Royal Mail 24: £4:95 for Royal Mail 24 hour delivery from despatch.
If ordered before midday, we endeavour to send on the same day.
Free standard delivery is available on orders over £50 to England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man.
For full returns information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Choose Klarna at checkout to pay in three monthly instalments.Click here for more information