A charming scent of blooming orange blossoms in this beautiful hand and body wash from Les Choses Simples.
This is plant-based formula delicately perfumed with the signature scent "No. 4 - Fleurs d'Oranger". Distilled orange flower water is traditionally used in Provence for everything from baking to perfuming bodies and homes. A long time ago, brides used to wear a crown of orange flowers on the day of their wedding.
Presented in a glass bottle, this hand wash is made with coconut oil, leaving your skin feeling clean, nourished and moisturised.
The formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free and artificial colorant-free.
Made in Provence from natural ingredients, it's cooked in a cauldron according to the antique Marseille recipe.
Why it's Keep + Kind
Quite simply, Les Choses Simples are GORGEOUS. They use natural products, made out of non-toxic natural ingredients and do not include sulphates, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, mineral oils, silicons, parabens, preservatives.
Minimising plastic use is a priority and the hand & body wash is presented in a glass bottle.
- Linen drying on a sunny, spring morning with hints of lavender and musk
- Plant based
- 97,5% natural ingredients
- No parabens, no silicons, no mineral oil, no artificial colouring, no sulphates (SLS), no phthalates
- 250ml amber glass bottle
- Not tested on animals
DELIVERY OPTIONS AND COSTS:
- Standard delivery: £3.95 for Royal Mail 48 hour delivery from dispatch. Order Monday to Sunday for delivery in 2-4 working days (including Northern Ireland, Highlands and Channel Islands).
- Royal Mail 24: £4:95 for Royal Mail 24 hour delivery from despatch.
If ordered before midday, we endeavour to send on the same day.
Free standard delivery is available on orders over £50 to England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man.
For full returns information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Choose Klarna at checkout to pay in three monthly instalments.Click here for more information