A charming scent of blooming orange blossoms in this beautiful hand and body wash from Les Choses Simples.
This is plant-based formula delicately perfumed with the signature scent "No. 4 - Fleurs d'Oranger". Distilled orange flower water is traditionally used in Provence for everything from baking to perfuming bodies and homes. A long time ago, brides used to wear a crown of orange flowers on the day of their wedding.
Presented in a glass bottle, this hand wash is made with coconut oil, leaving your skin feeling clean, nourished and moisturised.
The formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free and artificial colorant-free.
Made in Provence from natural ingredients, it's cooked in a cauldron according to the antique Marseille recipe.
Why it's Keep + Kind
Quite simply, Les Choses Simples are GORGEOUS. They use natural products, made out of non-toxic natural ingredients and do not include sulphates, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, mineral oils, silicons, parabens, preservatives.
Minimising plastic use is a priority and the hand & body wash is presented in a glass bottle.
- Linen drying on a sunny, spring morning with hints of lavender and musk
- Plant based
- 97,5% natural ingredients
- No parabens, no silicons, no mineral oil, no artificial colouring, no sulphates (SLS), no phthalates
- 250ml amber glass bottle
- Not tested on animals
DELIVERY OPTIONS AND COSTS:
- Standard delivery: £3.95 for Royal Mail 48 hour delivery from dispatch. Order Monday to Sunday for delivery in 2-4 working days (including Northern Ireland, Highlands and Channel Islands).
- Royal Mail 24: £4.95 for Royal Mail 24 hour delivery from dispatch. Due to the volume of sales in the run up to Christmas we cannot guarantee same day dispatch.
Free standard delivery is available on orders over £50 to England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man.
For full returns information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Choose Klarna at checkout to pay in three monthly instalments.Click here for more information