Monochrome Gift Box (BAGGU or Hand Balm option)Regular price £39.95
The perfect gift box for any monochrome loving individual full of stylish, practical and sustainable products. The gift box contains a black reusable Ecoffee cup, a notebook made from recycled leather, a bar of Love Cocoa milk chocolate and either a smiley BAGGU reusable bag or a Nathalie Bond bergamot and cedarwood hand balm.
The items are wrapped in Keep + Kind branded tissue paper and presented in a Keep + Kind gift box.
What's in the box
- A stylish reusable 350ml coffee cup from Ecoffee cup
- An A5 recycled leather notepad (192 pages of sustainable FSC certified paper) from Vent for Change
- An 80g bar of 41% single origin chocolate from Love Cocoa; and either
- A stylish BAGGU reusable bag with a Have a Nice Day smiley design or
- An all-natural hand balm by Nathalie Bond to nourish and protect hard-working hands
Why it's Keep + Kind
ECoffee Cup produce stylish reusable cups to help combat the 300 billion single-use coffee cups are manufactured globally each year. The cup itself is made from a mix of natural fibres (cornstalk and bamboo), non-GMO corn starch and a plant-based resin derived from aloe and soybean extract.
VENT for Change is a Bristol based sustainable stationery company that supports children’s education projects worldwide. Proceeds from every VENT product sold go towards global education projects getting children back in to school.
Love Cocoa is chocolate with a purpose, they are partnered with the Rainforest Foundation to work with communities to help prevent deforestation. They source chocolate at a higher than fair trade price. All their products are free from palm oil and they do not use plastic packaging, there is a compostable inner.
Nathalie Bond's philosophy is to create simple, pure and organic skincare, packaged in plastic-free recyclable packaging doing no hard to the planet.
BAGGU create products which have long and useful lives, creating original designs to minimise waste.
- Independently tested in EU
- Fully dishwasher-safe • Series 2.0 Ecoffee Cup is fully microwave-safe
- Suitable for daily usage to +100°C
- Free from animal or animal-derived products
- M – Regular Volume: 350ml/ 12oz
- Height: 105mm/ 4⅛ inch
- Top diameter: 85mm/ 3.35 inch
- Bottom diameter: 60mm/ 2.4 inch
- Weight: 142g/ 5.53oz
Vent for Change Notepad
- A5 (150 X 210 mm)
- 100% recycled leather cover with black linen spine support
- Lined paper
- FSC certified paper
- 192 pages
- Every VENT notebook sold helps support children's education globally - they give 10% of the sales value (not their profit) to their chosen programmes.
Love Cocoa Milk Chocolate
- 80g bar
- 41% single origin milk chocolate bar
- Free from Palm Oil
- Plastic FreePackaging (compostable inner film)
- Love Cocoa plant a tree for each bar sold
Nathalie Bond Hand Balm
- 100% Natural
- 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging
- Organic Calendula Oil is renowned for its calming and soothing properties on the skin. It contains Vitamin A Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 Vitamin E and Salicylic Acid.
- Organic Jojoba Oil is a liquid wax and is one of the most important oils in skincare. Unlike many other oils, jojoba is chemically very similar to human sebum. It has a natural SPF of 5 and penetrates the skin rapidly leaving a soft non-sticky feel.
- Beeswax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that tend to affect us most in the dry, winter months. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin.
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil is light in texture and easily absorbed into the skin and is one of the best oils for sensitive skins, as it may help calm irritation and inflammation. Apricot kernel oil is also rich in vitamins including A, E and B.
BAGGU reusable bag
- Folds into a flat 5" × 5" pouch
- Carries 50 lbs (or 22 kg)
- Measures (inches) 25.5×15.5×6"
- Recycled ripstop nylon (from 40% recycled nylon)
- Machine washable
Organic milk chocolate (raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, cocoa mass, vanilla extract, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin 0.1%). Min. Cocoa solids 37%, Min. Milk solids 24%.
Allergens: Please see CAPITALISED above.
Made in a factory that processes tree nuts (hazelnuts, almonds), poppy seeds and soy. Suitable for vegetarians. Does not contain alcohol. Store in a cool dry place.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, calendula officinalis flower, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) bark oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), linalool+, limonene+. *organic +natural component of essential oils
Delivery and Returns
DELIVERY & RETURNS
DUE TO THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT ADVICE IN REGARDS TO COVID-19, please note delivery may be slightly slower than usual. We’re despatching parcels as normal, but some parcels are taking longer than usual to be delivered.
We sent most of our orders out via Royal Mail*, we work to dispatch within 24 hours, this means your order will be with you in between 2 – 4 working days.
If you order next day delivery (orders MUST be received by 1pm), your parcel will be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery which is guaranteed next day delivery. We do not currently offer Saturday delivery.
Keep + Kind is currently a one-woman indie store, meaning I pick, pack and ship all the products. I do try and keep to sociable hours to spend time with my family, so if you email on a Friday evening it's likely I'll get back to you on Monday morning.
- Standard delivery: (We are currently shipping everything by Royal Mail 24).£3.95 Order Monday to Sunday for delivery in 2-4 working days (including Northern Ireland, Highlands and Channel Islands).
- Next day delivery: Order before midday for next day Royal Mail Guaranteed delivery - Monday to Friday. After midday parcels will be sent the following business day.
Free Standard Delivery
Free standard delivery is available on orders over £50 to England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man.
Next Day Delivery - Currently unavailable
WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO OFFER NEXT DAY DELIVERY DUE TO LOCAL POST OFFICE OPENING TIMES.
Acceptance of Parcels
All items will be delivered to the address that you have provided, and not necessarily you in person.
If someone else signs for or otherwise accepts your parcel, the parcel will be deemed to have been delivered and no claim for none delivery will be accepted. If your parcel is delivered to BFPO, a block of flats, a university halls of residence, a house of multiple occupancy or a place of work it will be up to you to recover the parcel from whoever accepted it.
All deliveries must be accepted upon presentation by our delivery agents, even if you no longer want the products. Refusal to accept delivery of a parcel will render you liable for return delivery charges which can be substantial.
If there is a problem with the parcel you are receiving, please still accept the delivery, ask the courier to record the nature of the problem and then contact us so we can attempt to resolve the issue for you.
Re-delivery or redirection may be possible at additional cost.
Damage caused in transit can only be claimed if the damage is reported to the carrier upon signing for the goods.
If you suspect a lost delivery, please contact us straight away providing your name, address and order number. We’ll look into it straight away.
We hope you’re happy with your Keep + Kind purchase. If you decide it’s not quite right for you, you can return most items (see exclusions below). Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return, exchange or refund with 30 days of purchase.
If your item has arrived damaged or broken, we request that you email us as soon as possible after receiving your purchase and within one week. Please include images of the damaged product. This does not affect your statutory rights.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return on items deemed not to be resalable.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases, specifically pierced earrings, nail varnish and face masks cannot be returned.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We reserve the right to refuse to exchange or refund items that are not damaged or broken beyond their description, or the issue is not highlighted within 30 days of purchase. Any refunds will be made using the original payment method and only once your item has been returned by post. Depending on method of return, it can take up to 10 days for your returned parcel to reach us.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after purchase.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift credit will be emailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order sent to themselves to give to you later, we will have to send a refund to the person who originally made the order (the gift giver).
Address to return product:
To return your items, you should mail them to: PO Box 469, Lymington, SO41 1GE, United Kingdom. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
If items are returned to us without postage having been paid we will deduct the cost from any refund due.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.