The Andy Mouse Keith Haring reusable bag from LOQI. The ultimate pop art accessory.
Political squirming. Pushing. Radical. Keith Haring is taking us to the sapid streets of New York full of mighty murals & gutsy graffiti. Feel the rapid rhythm of Big Apple with the Andy Mouse tote bag by Keith Haring. © Keith Haring Foundation. Licensed by Artestar New York.
In the 1980's, American artist and social activist Keith Haring rose from New York street culture to paint over 50 public murals across the globe. Haring’s paintings are a 20th century pop art and graffiti art legacy.
The LOQI useable tote bag features a a classic Andy Mouse pop art design from Keith Haring.
Why it's Keep + Kind
Fashionably functional and sustainably produced. LOQI has Partnered with Planetly to GO CO2 Neutral. In 2020 LOQI switched to 100% recycled GreenCircle material, to Greenpeace electricity, to sustainably sourced certified packaging and to sustainable shipping partners to reduce emissions.
LOQI is committed to reducing and avoiding emissions wherever possible and want to raise awareness for things that matter. Making the world a more sustainable place by reducing the use of plastic bags is at the core of their work. Together with their partners they actively contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. LOQI supports Plastic Bank, an initiative working to stop ocean plastic. LOQI’s support will enable the collection of 250 tonnes of plastic from the ocean.
LOQI's reusable Keith Haring tote bag featuring the Andy Mouse design. The bag is 50x42cm.
- One LOQI x Keith Haring Andy Mouse reusable bag
- I weigh 56g (1.98 oz).
- I can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).
- My size is 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- My zip pocket is 11.5 x 11.5cm (4.5" x 4.5")
- My handle is 27cm (10.6")
- I'm made from polyester taffeta.
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- I'm recyclable.
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly
DELIVERY OPTIONS AND COSTS:
- Standard delivery: £3.95 for Royal Mail 48 hour delivery from dispatch. Order Monday to Sunday for delivery in 2-4 working days (including Northern Ireland, Highlands and Channel Islands).
Free standard delivery is available on orders over £50 to England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands, Scottish Highlands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man.
For full returns information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Choose Klarna at checkout to pay in three monthly instalments.Click here for more information